OUTDOOR CINEMA TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accepting our quote/confirmation, you agree to the following agreement which will exist between ourselves (Clearsound Productions Ltd) the supplier and yourself, the hirer. We have tried to keep the contract wording as simple as possible but please note this is still a legally binding agreement.
What do both parties agree to do?
As our customer, you have the power and ability to enter into this contract on behalf of your company or organization. You agree to hire our equipment and services for your event and agree our terms of hire as detailed in our quotation. We have the experience, equipment and ability to perform the services you need from us and we will carry them out in a professional and timely manner.
1) We the supplier shall supply screening equipment and technicians including (but not exclusively) large outdoor projection screen with front projection screen along with all suitable accessories and engineers (hereinafter referred to as 'the Equipment') suitable for outdoor screenings for an audience of up to 800 people, to the hirer.
2) The hirer shall supply a detailed schedule to the supplier at least 5 days in advance by email. Any alteration to this schedule must be by mutual agreement between the two parties.
3) The event location shall be accessible for vehicle (10m overall length, 3m height, weight: 3.5tonnes).
4) The supplier will be able to stake the screen into the ground.
5) The Supplier provides the equipment under their insurance. The hirer shall provide public liability insurance for the event. The equipment shall not be left at the event location unattended unless security staff or suitable secure building is provided.
6) The hirer shall be responsible for all health & safety on the event site. The supplier shall make best endeavors to ensure that all cabling is not causing a hazard and that all equipment, power supplies are used appropriately by trained staff.
7) The hirer warrants that the equipment supplied will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the supplier and all other warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for purpose or condition of the equipment implied by statute or common law or otherwise are excluded, including any loss or damage caused by or arising the incorrect operation of the equipment, misuse, neglect, fire, flood, explosion howsoever caused and an act of God and all consequential loss howsoever caused.
8) The Hirer shall provide and pay for all event costs including site, broadcast (if applicable) and film licenses, PRS, venue charges, staff, waste management and marketing. Notwithstanding anything contained herein the Seller shall be under no liability for loss and profits, revenue, contracts or business or any other form of consequential or indirect loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however caused or arising.
9) The hirer will supply all Clearsound Productions Ltd crew on site with food and water for the duration of event.
10) The supplier will provide a 16a supply within 10m of the area the screen is to be set up in.
11) Any variation to these terms (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the supplier.
12) The supplier cannot operate the equipment in certain weather conditions, which are as follows: Wind speed greater than 18mph (build/breakdown) and 24mph (main use), flooding and over saturated ground, thunder and lightning and snowy and ice conditions and extenuating circumstances. If we cannot operate due to these weather conditions we can't be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the cancellation of the event, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
13) In the event of the supplier having to cancel due to equipment failure or any unforeseen circumstances, the supplier will arrange an alternative date or full refund with the hirer. We can't be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the cancellation of the event, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
14) The hirer will make sure there is a suitable footprint for the screen to be erected with a minimum space of 15m X 15m
15) This contract is subject to the Law of England and Wales.
Payment terms & cancellation
The Supplier shall present an invoice with all relevant details prior to the event and payment must be made within 7 days of the invoice.
In the event of cancellation by you the hirer, fees paid to date shall be retained by the Supplier. If notice of cancellation is given with less than 72 hours’ notice, the full fee shall be payable by the hire date. If notice is given 72 hours or more before the event then a partial refund (a maximum of 50%) will be given at the discretion of the supplier depending on the popularity of the date and if we can rebook the equipment. Alternatively, the final instalment can be held as a deposit for a mutually agreed future date.
We can't be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising from any issue that prohibits the supplier from fulfilling any or all of its commitments, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.